November 16, 2011

*dying FOR

 Jeffrey Campbell studded platforms
ALAÏA lace up platform boots


Regent Montpelier Wellington boots


Oasis faux fur belted coat

Haven't you ever seen an item and imiddiatelly fell in love with it?
Generally i get easily excited, but i don't buy any item unless i get sure that i am going to wear it in future.
It's so pitty to buy clothes and stay closed in your wardrobe!..
I have to admit that i just fell in love with these four items at the first sight.
The first (Jeffrey Campbell shoes) are just so unique and different from the usual Litas.
I could say that they would be very convinient for me, as i love shoe boots and rock-details as well.
As for the ALAÏA boots i just love their animal print and generally everything about them.
It's lovely and definitely stylish!
Umm, we have seen Hunter boots so many times, but what made impression to me is their leopard-detail that makes them simply irresistible!
And finally, i found this coat extremely elegant and chic. In sptite the fact that i am not a classic person at all, i really appreciate longitudinal items that can be worn from the one decade till the other!

Have a lovely, stylish day x

4 comments:

  1. such a great stuff sweetie I love the second pair of shoes they are amazing
    thanks so much for visiting my blog dear it makes me discovered yours and thanks for following me I follow you back looking forward to see your lates look kisses have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  2. shoes on the first shot is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. many thanks for your lovely comments!!
    cheers x

    ReplyDelete