December 18, 2011

Fruitmarket or Catwalk?

RESPECT.
This word came in my mind, while watching the whole Moschino's Cheap&Chic S/S 2012 Collection.
What can i say? Rossella Jardini and her team, had a great and fresh idea which it seems to have accomplished with many success! The catwalk was set like a farmer's market, full of fruit and vegetables. The show opened with a giant strawberry in the form of a short pinkish red dress embellished with black jet beads and a green bow. Apples, garlic, corn, pepper,tomatoes had appeared as well as a huge carrot headpiece.
Well, can't wait for Spring 2012!
xx







7 comments:

  1. Love these looks!!! Especially love the 2nd and last look!! You have a great blog! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, it's so great!
    I will be back for more inspiration asap :)

    I hope we can follow each other on bloglovin'!

    Kendra
    x

    Stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I L O V E the collection! It's so good and well thought!

    Also, I can’t say this enough – I want to thank you for your lovely comment (back) on my blog, that is so sweet of you! I appreciate it so much that you’ve stopped by and even took the time and effort to comment. You make my day every time you do this!


    Love,

    Rock 'n Style
    http://www.rocknstyleblog.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/RocknStyle/

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha amazing!!! My favorite designer does it again!!!

    xx Julie xx
    www.celebrityowned.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank you guys for your lovely comments x
    yes you are right, this is one of the freshest ideas ever appeared in the catwalk!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these creations! The strawberry one and plain green one are my favourites!! :)

    Isabel x

    "I" is for Isabel
    http://iisforisabel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete