July 14, 2012

S is for Stripes

Stripes are definitely a summer hit. And I am not mentioned only in summer of 2012 but in every year's one. 
Either black&white or blue&white that remind sailors, striped clothing is a fetish that nobody can't resist to. The pictures above are from a photo-shoot, showing something playful and funny (seen from the way i colored my eyes!) that I believe characterize each summer. Let's live in a summer mood (forever if possible??) !!

Wearing:
Topshop striped top
Zara denim hotpants
Boohoo strappy wedges

Love&Fashion
G.

5 comments:

  1. I love stripes! definitely a must have!

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cool blog thanks for commenting I'm following you now hun :)

    xxx
    StephC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I love this! u are soo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics!1 and outfit too!!

    www.sweetvictim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the sweet comments loves :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete