August 21, 2012

Mix&Match outfit



Obsessed. This word describes my current emotions about this striped pant. I think that it's one of the -IT- summer pieces. I didn't use to wear it very often, maybe because i haven't found out how to combine it. But finally I did! A strapless top and a pair of sandal/or even flip-flops is enough. Mix&match is one of my favourite trends, that's why i chose to combine blue with black (usually I don't). Well I feel it works!
Wearing : Mango top / Oysho pants / Zara Belt&Bag  

Love&Fashion
G.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh what's not to love here!Love,looove!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your nice comment :)

    Great pants!

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...I love your striped pant, so cool! And I love the combination! It's perfect! You look lovely! Great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete