October 3, 2012

Sunny & Striped


As I had, once again, to face a sunny day I chose this striped trouser matched with a black tank top. Although this is a long trouser it's clothe is cozy enough and this is the reason I very often choose it for my outfits! Dailies need a quick but always stylish look in my opinion, without much effort as everyone is  in a hurry mood in the mornings- at least I am! hoho Can't wait to hear about your daily routine and clothing preferences!

Oysho trouser / Topshop tank top / Zara bag  /  River Island espadrilles / Mango sunnies

Love&Fashion
G.

9 comments:

  1. I love the cut of those pants, they look really comfy!

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great dear!

    xoxo
    http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great! I love the combination of your outfit. Thanks for your comment, of course I'm following you back!

    Love, Mary ♡ Fashionbirds

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello my dear :*'
    Thanks for comment and visiting in my blog:)
    wery interesting stylization and you are have beautifull hair :*
    Follow :*

    Kiss Tina :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look! I love this bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh this is such a lovely, relaxed outfit - I love it! Thank you for your lovely comment, I am following your blog and feel free to follow me back like you suggested! Thanks and have a lovely day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much :3
    I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks sweeties for your lovely comments! Hope you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your bag! Zara is such a beautiful brand, one of my favourite!!

    ReplyDelete