November 22, 2012

BEST NIGHT EVER : FEATHERS & GLAMOUR


Hello everyone. Lately I am not having outfits of mine to post so I decided to create some. As i have always been interested in styling, I remembered my Asos Fashion Finder account that I have created a year ago. Well, it gives you the opportunity to upload looks of yours or other looks that inspire you and also make your own outfits with many crazy stuff! Currently the site is running a competition with the title ''Best Night Ever''. Here is the link where you can find  My Outfit  and vote for it if you find it glamorous and suitable for your best night ever! Stay happy. 

Follow on Bloglovin

Love&Fashion
G.

2 comments:

  1. I love this combination! so glam!
    love your blog dear, how would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC?

    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete