December 20, 2012

Wardrobe Chaos





Each of autumn/winter and spring/summer season, I change my wardrobe in a way that it obeys the weather conditions. Yesterday, even late but i had been very busy previously, I decided to accomplish this transfer. Last year it took me two days to make it happen and the same happened this year! The following photos picture how my room looked like. The title is also suitable to prepare you for what's next!









p.s Finally I am done!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
Love&Fashion
G.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! it is so organized. M envious of u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours is so organized compared to mine, and I see some awesome pairs of shoes in there!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xoxo I finally managed to organize them! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete